Monday, December 21, 2015

Review: Shifter Made

Shifter Made Shifter Made by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have zero experience with the series this relates to but I don’t think it impacted my read at all. This is a prequel (I think), so it was really just a setup for (I assume) things that later happen in the series.

The setting for this book was medieval Ireland, which is usually not my thing, but it was really just a story about shifters and the Fae. Niall is a blacksmith who was once a renowned sword maker. He’s also a shifter and single father of two. Having sort of removed himself from shifter life in general, it’s a bit surprising when Alanna, a Fae princess, shows up on his doorstep demanding he make a magical sword.

Alanna isn’t what she first appears to be. Instead of the ice princess persona she tries to sell Niall, she’s actually just as much a prisoner of her brother’s machinations as Niall is. These two work together to find a path forward that actually yields a nice HEA.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment