Sunday, December 27, 2015

Review: Imperfect Dream~Perfect Reality

Imperfect Dream~Perfect Reality Imperfect Dream~Perfect Reality by Stanalei Fletcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cindy is a girl with an ordinary life. She wakes up, goes to get coffee, heads to work, and spends most nights alone. After having an awkward first meeting with the hot guy who she sees at the coffee shop, she enters a self-doubting shame spiral that manifests itself into a great dream. In this dream she gets to show herself in a better way to the mystery coffee shop guy... and he ends up coming into her reality.

This short story made me think and I really wasn't expecting that from such a quick read. There is a bit of an open-ended ending that kept this story in my mind long after I finished.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment