Monday, December 21, 2015

Review: The House at Cobb End

The House at Cobb End The House at Cobb End by Karen Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I always love seeing inside of Pritkin’s head, so this story was a wonderful little treat. I don’t recommend giving this a read unless you’ve read the Cassie Palmer series, even though it could probably read well alone.

The premise of this story is Pritkin and his search for a residence. Of course, nothing can ever be easy for the often trampled war mage. What seems like a dream come true house ends up being a haunted estate with some… issues. If you are at all familiar with the series and the awesomeness that is Pritkin, this is an excellent addition to the story. I would read another handful of these stories that just give more insight into Pritkin’s past.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment