Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: Book Year in Review

While I usually only post reviews, at the end of the year is a good time to highlight my favorites reads of the year!  I read 294 books this year, so it only makes sense that I had more highlights this year than in years previous.

In no particular order, my 5 star rated best reads of 2014 were:

Anomaly
His Road Home
Sins of Eden
Night Sky
Playing with Fire
Just Desserts
Stormfront
Torn by Fury
Stone Song
Unquenchable
Silver Skin
The Adventures of Jillian Spectre
Undeniable
Gathering Water
The Relentless Warrior
Avoiding Alpha
Keeping Secret
Becoming Alpha

Big thanks are due to authors or NetGalley participants that offered ARCs for review.  I've been able to find new and interesting stories and authors along the way.  Here's hoping for another good year of great books to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment