Monday, December 22, 2014

Review: Angelic


Angelic
Angelic by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was a short read that revolved around Eve as she struggles through some tough choices. She’s finally had enough of the fates messing with her life and determined to quit. Lucky for her, she has Kris to keep her grounded and stop her from completely messing everything up.

While this was short, it certainly had some good relevance to the overall story. I like the twists they threw in for the bad guys, and we even got some Djinn to learn about (I wondered if they existed in this world). It was a nice little “check in” with a lot of characters (Jeremy and Jaime being a nice little touch), but wasn’t strictly required reading to get from book to book. I was hoping for more missing answers in here, but we really only get some Angel/Demon drama.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment