Friday, December 30, 2016

Review: Somewhere in Between

Somewhere in Between Somewhere in Between by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've got a few of these little smutty shorts, but this was the first one I tried. Obviously, it appears you can jump in wherever you want and not really miss anything. This story was like a full length book somehow accomplished in very few pages. Wyatt is a US Marshal who is determined to catch a stop a serial killer who is abducting women. He's already used 1Night Stand matchmaking and has found a good match with Rye, but is still looking for a women who can join them.

I was a little worried that this would be forced and awkward, having Wyatt discover Darby on a crime scene, but instead it was... tender and loving. The progression from victim to possible love interest didn't feel forced and made for a great read. If this is any indication for how these shorts go, I can easily see myself devouring them all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment