Thursday, December 26, 2013

Review: Lethal Rider


Lethal Rider
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Wow, this book was just jam packed with all sorts of storyline progress. There's the usual sexy goodness and witty banter that I expect from Larissa Ione, with so much action that I couldn't put the book down.

We meet up with Than and Regan almost 9 months after she got pregnant. She's been held at the Aegis headquarters to try to keep her safe. She's still conflicted and sad, but very determined to save her baby. Than has been drugged and going out of his mind. Through some magical meddling, Than escapes his caring captors to find Regan, drawn by the baby. This sets off a huge set of events that can't really be summarized. Reseph is still on a rampage, bad things are still happening around the world, we still don't know who the horsemen's father is, but the pieces are really starting to come together.

I'm especially glad that I read the short story in "Supernatural" before this one, and the short story in the "Apocalypse" compendium. It gave some insight that I appreciated while some things were coming together. I really like that the series spent so much time giving a nice HEA to Regan and Than, while I thought this book might spend more time on another pair of doomed mates. I absolutely can't wait to continue with this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment