Saturday, December 21, 2013

Review: Darkfever


Darkfever
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Jeez, this book was really a super quick read and fantastic! Yeah, it ends on a "to be continued" but really, it makes me want to dive right into the next of the series. I thought I'd find the main character annoying, but she's growing on me. We'll see how well this series develops because I am downloading the next one immediately after posting this :-)

Update: I re-read this thing in record time and -- damn -- it was still really great!

Update: 2nd re-read and it still sucks me in. I listened to the audio version of the additional scene and it still broke my head. Onward to book 2!

Update: This was my 4th time through (3rd re-read) and I can't wait to continue on. Each time I try to pick up more "clues" and re-read with new people. I have to say, the comments about it getting annoying how Mac always talks about the things that happen later are completely spot on. I admit to skimming on her doom and gloom at parts only to slow down on the yummy early Barrons/Mac interactions. Since we read all the highlander books in the book club before starting this re-read, I'm curious to see how I'll enjoy this time through as compared to the others. We shall see!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment