Thursday, September 19, 2013

Review: Xander's Chance


Xander's Chance
Xander's Chance by Lizzy Ford

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I tore through this book and couldn't put it down! I am a known contemporary vampire romance lover, so me enjoying this book wasn't much of a shock, however, this one blew me away! Having read the War of the Gods series, I wasn't really that interested in Xander's story. He came off aggressive and as a generally "bad guy" in all the books. This book, however, was a great look inside his head. The story and characters sucked me in and had me on the edge of my seat the entire way. Usually when a book has the typical romance with secrets storyline I get turned off and have a hard time forcing myself through, but this whole story really sucked me in. I can't say enough good things about it, but a 5 star from me means I would re-read the book again and again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment