Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review: His Untamed Desire

His Untamed Desire His Untamed Desire by Katie Reus
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a quick, short, read that gives a good glimpse into a series that I’ve not started yet. I don’t think it hurt my enjoyment of the book, but it did give me a good flavor for a bunch of the other characters and pack dynamics.

Daphne has always had a crush on Hector. After a failed attempt to show him how she feels, she left home to find herself. Now that she’s moved back home, she is determined to show Hector how much he missed out on. Turns out, though, Hector was just trying to protect her all those years back and he’s more than eager to accept the challenge she throws down.

This book had elements of a love story, some smuttiness, and a bit of a mystery in the form of Daphne’s stalker. Hector really has his work cut out for him in trying to prove his worth. After all the trials he goes through with Daphne, the end of the book leaves us with a bit of a cliffhanger related to his family. I wish there was a little more of a solid ending, but I guess the point is to get you hooked, right?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment