Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review: Freaking Purrfect

Freaking Purrfect Freaking Purrfect by Celia Kyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve missed the whole crew from the Ridgeville series, so I jumped at the chance to read this very short bonus story. All throughout the series, Maya has been pretty insistent that the pack have their very own were-hedgehog. It’s been near-constant on her end, and it apparently hasn’t stopped in the time between then and now. She might have had a better plan than having her daughter kidnap/save/adopt one, but such is life in the pack.

If you wanted to take a peek at Maya, her mate, and all her friend again, this is definitely worth the time it takes to read. Their drama and love stories always bring a smile to my face.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment