Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Review: Ethan's Girl

Ethan's Girl Ethan's Girl by Angelica Twilight
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

OK, so, I have no experience with the book that this is apparently a spinoff of. That being said, I was pretty lost from the start. I managed to detective out that Ethan and Torri had a relationship that he ended because it was becoming too intense. He's a werewolf (right?) and they are both high school age (but he's emancipated and doesn't live with parents, who may or may not be alive).

This story seems to be the turning point for Torri and Ethan, where he breaks down to let her in on all his secrets. In parallel, there is the story of Damien Croft, who made a deal with a crossroads demon for immortality. All he had to do was kill a lot of kids. I'm sure there is more to this than I'm seeing, and it probably set the world up nicely to connect with wherever this tale ends up going.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment