Saturday, July 6, 2013

Glimpse (Zellie Wells #1)

Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this author. I love this YA world. I have about a million other books in my "to-read" list, but I couldn't resist bumping this one to the top of the virtual stack.

I previously read the first of the Penny series which kind of spoiled me for how things turn out in this trilogy. Lucky for me, I have no memory of this because of how many books I've read in between. The names of the characters are familiar, but I am not 100% certain the personal relationships.

That being said, this book was a really great YA read. Yes, full of angst and misunderstanding, but also sizzling YA romance between Zellie and Avery. I can't wait to see what happens next (so much so that I'm bumping up the next two books in my list). I really thing this story and this world the author creates is wildly original. I wish more people would give it a chance and pick this book up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment