Friday, July 5, 2013

Crossing

CrossingCrossing by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. Just. Wow.

First, I have fallen in love with this author. I'm going to add all of her books to my "to-read" list right now. The writing style is so... fun. It's very gritty and real. I couldn't put the book down. Really.

Second, this story was amazing. I am your typical paranormal romance buff and I don't know why I thought that's what this was, but I did. Boy, I was wrong, but in a good way. Yes, there's romance and some smut, but it's just such a very real life love story.

I instantly fell in love with the story of Liam and Dani. Dani's character was *amazing* and Liam was just 100% lovable. Of course, to have a book worth reading, things can't just be smooth sailing from the get go. There are rough patches and some very emotional parts to this book, but the story is worth telling (and reading).

As a warning -- you *will* fall in love with Dani's POV. I want more. So much more. I can't say enough good things about this book (and this author). The best I can do is to say pick this book up and read it right now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment