Saturday, December 26, 2015

Review: Remember the Stars

Remember the Stars Remember the Stars by Natalie-Nicole Bates
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This short story was bittersweet and filled with me second-guessing myself.

Leah wakes up confused and disoriented. She's hurting and has no memory of how she ended up in front of her local funeral home. Remy, one of the funeral home owners, ends up pulling her inside to safety but the two are not exactly easy friends. Unable to work together, Leah and Remy end up getting themselves into even more trouble than they started with. While Leah tries to accept her mysterious appearance, she's also got to decide whether she still wants what she originally did out of life.

Without spoiling the twists and turns in the story, I can say that this is definitely an unconventional romance that had a pretty unexpected ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment