Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Claiming Their Mate


Claiming Their Mate
Claiming Their Mate by Vella Day

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



These books are little bite sized erotic werewolf stories. After reading the first one on NetGalley, I saw that they were available via the kindle lending library. I blew through this one in a few hours, so they aren't very long, but they are HOT. The bondage M/F/M scenes make my kindle sizzle! While the storyline doesn't really get progressed much in each book, there is still totally a storyline behind all this eroticism, which is more than I can say about other books in the same genre.

I'll slowly keep working my way through these books as I get a chance because they are a nice little vacation from any long or boring reads I stumble upon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment