Thursday, July 4, 2013

Moon Child (Vampire For Hire #4)

Moon Child (Vampire for Hire, #4)Moon Child by J.R. Rain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was another really fast read -- it took only a few hours to blow through. We were introduced with a few new characters that will likely resurface in the next few books at some point.

What's there to say about this installment that's different from the rest? I'm still firmly on Team Fang, still anti-Kingsley, and Sam is still as witty and sarcastic as ever This book continued on in the same heart-wrenching way, looking for a way to use the medallion. Sam's powers are still growing, and I really really look forward to a day when she chooses between the men in her life. I feel bad for Fang, even if he may or may not be crazy.

I know that Kingsley had a sort of redeeming moment at the end of this book, but I still feel like he should be in the doghouse (ha, pun intended!). Why Sam is so set on going back to loving someone who makes her miserable is beyond me, especially since she has someone who makes her feel better staring her in the face. Maybe next installment we will get some sort of resolution there.

Also, BONUS, this book did not end in a cliffhanger. I'm still going right to the next one, though, because these short little books are quite addicting!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment