Friday, July 6, 2018

Review: Midnight Unleashed

Midnight Unleashed Midnight Unleashed by Lara Adrian
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This short story helps pair off the ornery character of Trygg with the mysteriously misunderstood character of Tamisia.

We met Tamisia during our adventure in the Atlantean colony. She’s been burned before by men so it makes sense that she finds her calling in a women’s shelter. It’s here that she also finds her quest for revenge (and a possible way to redeem herself?), when some men break in and kill one of their guests. Trygg’s own mission ends up intersecting with Tamisia’s and they become very reluctant allies.

These two were a little difficult to root for. While I vaguely remember Tamisia and Trygg on their own, they were a little too prickly for my taste. That being said, I still enjoyed the story and definitely want to devour all tales set in this world.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment