Monday, September 17, 2018

Review: Companion Pieces: Stories from the Old World and Beyond

Companion Pieces: Stories from the Old World and Beyond Companion Pieces: Stories from the Old World and Beyond by Melissa F. Olson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This set of short stories was a really nice mesh of stories I may not have even known I wanted. I'm familiar with this Old World (and you should be, too, if you're reading this one), but this gave some "behind the scenes" looks at some stories that either we saw from another side or beyond where the story ended.

While I've already read "Malediction" and "Sell-By Date" but the rest were so... fun. Even a story that I really thought I wouldn't enjoy - Scarlett giving birth - was silly and fun enough that I completely enjoyed it. If you are looking for a unique blend of stories that helps round out the sets of series, this is definitely worth it. You even get some bonus material at the end, if you're interested in other works by the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment