Monday, September 17, 2018

Review: Bloodsick

Bloodsick Bloodsick by Melissa F. Olson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was somewhere between a short story and a compilation of chapters. If you've read other books in this universe, this is definitely a much read. I swung back around to this short story when I was reading another anthology. I have always been interested in Will and Sashi and this gives you their full history.

I would recommend reading this at some point during your experience in the Old World, but I'm not exactly sure where it would fit best. Maybe after we meet Sashi? It would certainly help you feel a little more sympathetic for their situation. I both loved and hated that I knew where they would end up, but it was still totally worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment