Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Moon Over Hanks Hollow

Moon Over Hanks HollowMoon Over Hanks Hollow by Rachelle Kampen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely could not stop reading this book!

The pacing, the characters, the story, it all had me hooked! This book goes by so quickly but I never wanted it to end. As a teen paranormal romance, this was so much more! Rosie is the daughter of a werewolf alpha and a witch. It's a forbidden match that somehow breaks all their rules, giving an alpha a daughter for the first time ever. The council allows her to live to see what she becomes, which ends up being more than they bargained for. She's strong, compassionate, and has a blending of her mother and father's powers in the best kind of ways.

The romance? This is high school, so you expect some drama and this book doesn't disappoint. A pseudo love triangle, lots of fighting and smolder coupled with an added layer of normal/werewolf/witch thrown in for fun. This book starts off what is hopefully a very long lived series. I can't wait for the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment