Saturday, June 25, 2022

Dark Waves

Dark Waves (Mind Hackers, Novella)Dark Waves by Amanda Uhl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This novella did everything that one should do - it got me hooked, made me want more, and was still a satisfying standalone read.

Audrey is a doctor tasked with helping a very unique group of individuals with gifts. In this "Mind Hacker" world, there's a high probability that the operatives will need her specific help. That's all good and well until something goes wrong that forces her to take an "impossible" case. Said case comes in the form of Kevin, an operative who has gone off the rails and has no desire to return. They have some obvious challenges, but they are overcome (with sexy results, too!). If you're looking for a soft into to this world, you should definitely check this book out. It reminded me that I wanted to dive back in!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment