Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Review: Listening: Learn to Really Listen and Develop Active Listening Skills

Listening: Learn to Really Listen and Develop Active Listening Skills Listening: Learn to Really Listen and Develop Active Listening Skills by Christian Olsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I grabbed this audiobook based on the short amount of time, and the content. I guess I should've been prepared for it to be a very cursory look at active listening for the approximately 40 minute read time.

If you're looking for something in-depth, there are definitely other books out there. This reminded me of the things I already knew to do, almost like a refresher. It did get a little bit preachy about attention, phones, etc. and, for some reason included a list of quotes at the end. Overall, I guess you get what you pay for. As a brief introduction or a refresher, this hit the spot. Anything more, look elsewhere.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment