Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review: You're Lion (Ridgeville #1.5)

You're Lion (Ridgeville, #1.5)You're Lion by Celia Kyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book picked up where Maya and Alex left off. Maya is still her tough and possessive self, still determined to lose her mandatory guard, and still running to her BFF for help when she needs it.

After getting some shocking news at the doctor, she immediately ditches her guard, runs to Carly and ends up accepting her fate. Alex and Maya are adorable and HOT together, and this little short story helps fill in the gap between the first book (which I read in the Shifter Romance Box Set) and Book 2 (which I inadvertently read before this short story). In either order, this story is a nice little treat. Oh, and did I mention HOT?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment