Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: Accidentally...Evil? (Accidentally Yours #3.5)

Accidentally...Evil? (Accidentally Yours, #3.5)Accidentally...Evil? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Warning: This is really a novella. Really really short with no satisfying ending, but lots of good tidbits I assume we will need in order to put together the giant puzzle that Mimi is working on assembling.

That being said, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a story centered on the "evil" god. I knew there'd be some motivation and reasoning behind his evil-ness, but wasn't sure I'd like it. Well, see, this series is so good, it's always worth the chance. There is everything I've come to love about these books -- zany antics, wacky dialogue, off the charts hotness, and a plot that is addictive.

With Chaam, things are always sizzling hot (you know, was the god of male virility), so this story had *a lot* of hotness going on. He meets up with Maggie who just so happens to be wearing the very first of these magic sex necklaces. Much sexy time abounds. So, where did this love story take a turn for the worse? Well, Cimil is involved, of course. We are left wanting way more information, but this was a really great start.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment