Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Review: Career Recharge: Five Strategies to Boost Resilience and Beat Burnout

Career Recharge: Five Strategies to Boost Resilience and Beat Burnout Career Recharge: Five Strategies to Boost Resilience and Beat Burnout by Beth Benatti Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted this book during a leadership program through the HBA. We were assigned reading and, while I'm usually a strictly electronic book gal, I kept at it with the paper (albeit at a slower pace than digitally). I'm not going to go through each chapter one by one, but I will summarize the book as a whole and give you some thoughts on the idea in general.

This year (or last year, rather), I went on a big of a personal development journey. I was tasked with developing my own career pathway, and that led to taking on a lot of leadership classes and reading. This book was a good addition to those, helping to decode what your body and mind need to succeed. It's always good to get different opinions and ideas when it comes to bettering yourself, so this book is definitely worth checking out. If you are feeling a bit lost, maybe overwhelmed, or like you just don't have the energy you used to - I would pass this book along to you. It's a somewhat easy read, with some ideas and exercises at the end of each chapter that are fun and simple to complete. I'll definitely be sharing this with my colleagues now that I'm done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment