Friday, January 3, 2014

Review: Bloodfever


Bloodfever
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Original quickie review: I am completely loving these little books. The fact that they're such a quick read for me means that they are both addictive and short :-) The plotline is pushing along nicely and after chapters and chapters of waiting for something, I finally got it towards the end of the book. Must... buy... next... book... now...

Update (re-read): I really tore through this one. Now that I know there's payoff at the end, it was easier to get through some dark times in this book. Also, CLUES!

Update (another re-read): Every re-read yields more clues and more fun picking out the hints revealed along the way. Also, after reading the Highlander books, I definitely appreciate the introduction of the other druids and Christian. It's nice to see how everything begins and watch everything start to spiral towards the end. This time around, I was especially annoyed with Mac, though, for giving up hope so quickly. 27 hours? Really? Meh -- I know she gets tougher, but it makes me feel like she doesn't deserve the hotness that is Barrons always saving her. This book has so many quotes I love, too!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment