Sunday, February 16, 2020

Review: Teased

Teased Teased by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Admittedly, I've gotten way farther in the series than this, but I'm going back to fill in the holes/gaps in this world. I'm sure you can read this at any time, but it's nice to feel like I completed everything - call me crazy.

This story is about Chalton, the assassin turned computer master. He's on the hunt for Olivia, a woman who has been writing some stories that come very close to outing vampires to the public. It seems innocent enough, his assignment, until he discovers that Olivia is enhanced. Oh, and somehow all his brothers are involved. There's a lot of action, sizzling romance, smutty goodness, and a good story.

As a beginning, this gets a nice story arc started for the Reese boys, which I'm sure will pair everyone up with their mates. These mates, just like Olivia, will be sure to challenge this bunch of bad boys.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment