Thursday, May 9, 2019

Review: Death by Didgeridoo

Death by Didgeridoo Death by Didgeridoo by Barbara Venkataraman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an adorable, short, quick read. I don’t even think you need to be a fan of mysteries to fully enjoy it. The characters are fun and engaging, the mystery was mysterious enough to keep me guessing, and I’m hooked enough to go right into the next book.

We join Jamie, a lawyer who has recently suffered a tragic loss. Somewhere along the way, she got lost in her own pain and ended up drawing away from almost everyone in her life. Through a tragic event, she ends up being forced to put on her lawyer clothes again and step up to help her special needs cousin. Upon arriving at his music lesson, he discovers his music teacher murdered. This doesn’t stop the cops from charging him, though. Enter super lawyer – Jamie.

She’s thrown back into the game and reaches out to all her old contacts/friends/acquaintances, all to save her cousin. I loved everyone and how they all rallied around her to help wherever they could. If this is where this series starts, I cannot wait to see where we go next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment