Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Review: Thomas's Choice

Thomas's Choice Thomas's Choice by Tina Folsom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OK, so I took a bit of a break from the Scanguards vampires because... well, I guess I was just burnt-out. I was sort of dreading the drama that would inevitably come from Eddie and Thomas becoming a couple. Sure, I was rooting for them, but there was a zero percent chance of it being easy. I guess I just wanted easy for a little while. Fast forward to recently when I loaded this sucker up on audible. Wow! What took me so long?

Thomas is a really great reluctant hero. Sure, he pictures himself as severely damaged, either by his maker or by the power he hides inside himself, but he surely believes that he is not good enough to even make a serious play for Eddie (who he loves, obviously). Eddie is seriously in denial. He's been living with and probably loving Thomas for a while now but when he overhears the others talking about Thomas loving him, he flips out. Much sexual tension and then sexual... awesomeness ensues.

It was so good to watch this longtime crush turn into a serious relationship in the blink of an eye. Yes, there's the big bad, out there doing big bad things. Yes, it was a surprise of soap opera proportions. I don't care, though - I only care about Thomas and Eddie. Everything else was completely secondary. If you are familiar with the series (which you should be before diving in here) then this was a wonderful little present of a book. This has definitely convinced me to get back in and finish this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment