Thursday, August 8, 2013

Review: Glow


Glow
Glow by Stacey Wallace Benefiel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love this author. This world is so rich and wonderful that I wish there were way more books in this series/world. The love stories that we get to see glimpses of throughout the trilogy are all so wonderful and different that I wish everyone had their own book!

This book finishes out the Zellie Wells Trilogy and we finally see the end of the obligatory “big bad.” There was also a lot of wrap up and pairing off of characters that warmed my heart and had me grinning while reading. A lot of characters get a POV in this one, which is probably why I wasn’t as in love with it as I was the previous ones. Too much jumping around tends to take me out of the story a little bit. I still loved this book for what it brought to the characters I’ve come to love. I was sighing and laughing along with them every step of the way.

If you’re looking for a good, unique paranormal YA series – you should read this trilogy. It really hooked me from book 1 and totally delivered. Completely self-contained and awesome, I wish more people would read these books. Then they could fall in love with these fabulous characters, too!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment