Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Review: Descent


Descent
Descent by Cameo Renae

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I picked this book up to continue on in the Hidden Wings world. I didn't even read the synopsis, because I knew that (as a person who needs to read a complete series, no matter what) I'd be picking it up.

This was a neat little glimpse into Samuel and Alaine's history. It was really nice to see where they came from, learn more about the world that we find Emma in from Book 1, and also get sucked into even more mysteries. Who is Alaine's father? Will we ever find out? What power will Emma have? What does the mark mean?

I am really loving the easy writing style and the complex world created for this series. I can't wait to pick up Book 2!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment