Monday, February 5, 2018

Review: Howl For It

Howl For It Howl For It by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a two book set with each having wolf-shifter elements to tie them together. While I probably preferred one over the other, they were both easy paranormal reads.

Like a Wolf is apparently a part of the pride series. I’m not really that well versed in that world, but I don’t think it stopped me from enjoying the characters. That’s really the highlight of this book – the characters. Darla Lewis is the quietest and most easy going of the wild sisters. Matched up with the most feared Smith boys, these two were wonderful to watch dance around one another. This was a true romance with all the awkward and awesome bits thrown in. And pie!

Wed or Dead is from Cynthia Eden and I’m honestly not sure if this ties in to any of the author’s other universes. This story is about a hunter and a werewolf who, like Romeo and Juliet, end up falling in love. Along the way, there’s a lot of lies and betrayal and fighting, but we get a really nice little happy ending (or at least closer to happy than the beginning).


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment