Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Review: Wolf Moon

Wolf Moon Wolf Moon by Lisa Kessler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first book from this series, but I think diving in here was just fine. The story was easy to follow and gave me lots of good intro along the way.

Luke is the last unmated member of his pack. To try to avoid the constant reminder, he set off on his own to find himself (sort of). While out and about one day, he couldn't help stopping to offer assistance to a woman in a broken down van. Raven was forcibly turned into a werewolf by her then boyfriend now abuser. Inducted into a pack formed for the sole purpose of attacking others, she's desperate to escape. On her escape attempt, however, her van ran out of gas, putting her in the direct line of sight of Luke.

Luke, of course, can't let this stand and is even more determined to help Raven upon discovering that his old pack's arch-nemesis is planning to come attack and destroy them. They're both forced to make hard decisions to save all the innocent people who have been dragged into this mess. This book was so engaging that I found myself worried about all the side characters, too. Will they each get spin off books? Will I ever find out what happens to them? While totally happy with the unorthodox happily ever after, I still want more!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment