Sunday, August 30, 2026

The Goblin in the Sink Drain

The Goblin in the Sink Drain (Groom & Doom #2)The Goblin in the Sink Drain by Hailey Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We join back up with this story immediately where we left it. Ana’s life has been upended and she now has to question everything she ever learned. At least she’s got her new bestie and the Walsh clan to help her navigate this world.

There are a few points I have issue with in this world - it is apparently one that has supernaturals kept secret from humans, but there is an awful lot of dragons about to make that a reality. I don’t know, but it bothers me and takes me out of the story because of the inconsistency. It obviously didn’t stop me, though, because I’m plowing through to book 3 right after this because you can’t leave me hanging! I need to see Rian and Ana get together, or at least kiss!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment