Paranormal Payback by Jim ButcherMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
What a great and diverse collection of payback stories! This book had all sorts from horror to mystery and everything in between. We even get a little teaser from the Hollows thrown in for good measure.
I won’t go in to all the stories, but rather review as a collection. This was the perfect book to bring to the beach - each story was a different length giving you the flexibility to start and stop easily while still carrying through the theme. I was completely sucked in for each story, easily caught up on the characters, the world, and of course the payback in question. I admit - my favorite was probably the Jim Butcher one, but I’m sure my own preferences have something to do with that. If you’re looking for a great collection to chip away at - I’d recommend this for any type of reader.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment