Sunday, May 1, 2022

Munro

Munro (Immortals After Dark, #18)Munro by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OK, I'm back on board again. This book got me back into this series after a few "duds" where I was starting to question my continuation.

This book goes back to the scene from a few books ago - we saw Munro forced to make a choice to either watch his mate die painfully, or try to turn her against her last dying wish. For something a long time coming, it resolved relatively quickly in a way I didn't expect. Don't worry, though, Munro's battle for Kereny wasn't over that quick. There's time travel, a carnival, werewolves galore, timey-wimey nonsense, and something closer to a partnership than I've seen in the last few books.

On top of being a sizzling romance, this book also closes some loops, catching us up with a TON of familiar faces along the way. We get to experience the fully built world through Kereny's eyes and it takes me back to when it was all new. Maybe that's why this book felt so much better than the last bunch? Either way, I'm back in!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment