Sunday, January 9, 2022

The Immortal Conquistador

The Immortal Conquistador (Kitty Norville #15)The Immortal Conquistador by Carrie Vaughn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rick is the best. If you're a fan of the Kitty Norville series (which, I'm pretty sure is the only way you would stumble into this book and/or enjoy it), then you know Rick just isn't your typical vampire. This set of stories all from Rick's perspective give the super rare glance into his inner workings and his history.

I found I was enjoying the stories more as the rather quick book continued on. You can almost feel his frustration and exasperation at the other vampires who keep expecting him to act a certain way. I am particularly happy with the resolution we get at the end of the book. I don't want to spoil anything so will leave it at that. These stories were enjoyable and made me smile.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment