Friday, January 22, 2021

Mortal Ties

Mortal Ties (World of the Lupi, #9)Mortal Ties by Eileen Wilks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this world, these books, and all the characters contained in them. We even got some new characters along with the usual ones and I think I love them, too.

The big mystery in this book revolves around a theft of a magical device. It's stolen right under their noses and leads to all sorts of twists and turns. We discover some secrets, Rule has to face some assumptions about his past, Lily has to accept her new and improved abilities, and there are, of course, lots of bad guys to choose from.

The highlight here is always the relationships. Lily and Rule are wonderfully flawed but perfect in their own way together. The pack dynamic and multiple mantle issues we address in this book were really interesting, too. It sets up a lot of challenges that they will need to face moving forward, along with the lingering bad guys. I will eagerly read any and all stories set in this world and can't wait to keep going!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment