Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review: The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels

The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels by Michael D. Watkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book as part of a future leaders program. That being said, I was pretty thoroughly sucked in immediately. There are a lot of different scenarios that can apply to a lot of different people in transition. Some quotable moments really stuck with me, so I'm sure just about anyone can find something in here that resonates. If you are in transition, this can absolutely assist.

A little side note, I did this via audiobook. Usually the transition between book and audiobook is easy, but there were a lot of tables and figures that were left out. Based on that, I had to also pay for the paper book (after listening to the audiobook). I really think that these things should have been included as a PDF or something. Minor annoyance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment