Friday, January 11, 2019

Review: The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America

The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America by Matt Kracht
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OK, I love birds and I love sarcasm and this book perfectly blended the two. It had me laughing out loud for most of it and smiling for the rest. Seriously, this is for both bird lovers and bird haters and anyone in between.

The book is a super quick read with some really snazzy illustrations that keep the pages flipping. I’m sure you could actually use this for some form of identification but it is primarily for entertainment. I will say, however, that this seriously motivated me to start keeping a similarly hilarious journal on my bird sighting and what nefarious things they might be up to. I mean, why is that robin just staring at me for hours on end? He’s got to be up to no good…


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment