Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: Maximum Force: A Career Soldier Military Romance

Maximum Force: A Career Soldier Military Romance Maximum Force: A Career Soldier Military Romance by Tawdra Kandle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was yummy and completely fun to read. I was in a bit of a book rut – you know when you just can’t seem to get back into reading? Well this quick read really got me back on the wagon! I couldn’t stop reading until the last page!

Max is a career soldier who has some pretty strong opinions about the people who protest against them without walking in his shoes. Of course, he ends up running right into a damsel in distress, who just so happens to be one of those yucky protesters. Samantha was raised to always stand up for what she believes in, no matter what. All of her ideas are challenged when she finds herself inexplicably drawn towards a soldier who has direct reports tied to an incident in town.

These two are sizzling hot! I loved every second of this story and was pleasantly surprised when we found our way to a mutually beneficial happy ending. I would read 100 of these short stories and cannot wait to see what comes out next from this author!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment