Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Review: Frost

Frost Frost by Kaitlyn Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a totally unique blend of titans, vampires, mystery and YA romance. I love all those things, and couldn’t stop flipping pages on this one until I reached the (somewhat cliffhanger-y) end. I guess this is a spinoff? I didn’t realize until I went to review, so it obviously didn’t matter much.

Pandora is on the run from her past. She doesn’t remember the exact thing that triggered her running (that was removed with her becoming a vampire) but she knows she can’t let the titans catch up to her. She’s making a pretty good living for herself as a sort-of robin hood, freeing vampire prisoners (and sometimes expensive things) from master vampires and donating the proceeds. Her powers make her a highly prized commodity – she can become invisible. This same power is also what made her an outcast among the titans. Most people shunned her, except for Jax.

Jax is also the titan that has been tasked with hunting her down. Pandora believes herself unfeeling until confronted with the face of the love of her life. These two struggle to figure out Pandora’s future, and how she will confront her past. There’s also a little mystery around who this random dude Pandora keeps seeing in her shadows is… The ending left me hanging, but the mystery will drive me to read more!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment