Saturday, May 30, 2015

Review: The Scribe (Mindjack Origins, #3)

The Scribe (Mindjack Origins, #3)The Scribe by Susan Kaye Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These short stories are really great additions to the Mindjack series. I'm trying to work through them before diving into the next book so I can get a better feel for all the backstory that is not 100% covered in the books.

Sasha is a great character. He's been gifted with a powerful skill but it was twisted and abused by his last clan leader. His motivations are pure, but there are a lot of risks involved in joining Julian's clan. Sure, he says he won't ever use his power again, but the temptation is certainly there when forced to choose the fate of someone he despises.

Overall, this was a solid addition to the series and I'll keep gobbling these little stories up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment