Friday, May 1, 2015

Review: The Handler


The Handler
The Handler by Susan Kaye Quinn

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I love this world, so I jumped at the chance to read these little novellas that accompany the series. This one gets inside Julian’s head and shows us more about his motivations and decisions.

We join Julian as he is still in the recruiting phase of his revolution. He’s obsessing a little bit about the leader of the most public step forward in years. His sister is not pleased with him, but supports the role that was left to them by their parents. It was nice to see into the inner workings and developing group dynamics as they begin to occupy their new home. If you’ve read the series (or up to the second one, as I have), these are must-reads.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment