Saturday, June 29, 2019

Review: The Graveyard Kiss

The Graveyard Kiss The Graveyard Kiss by Meghan Ciana Doidge
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Am I doing this in the wrong order? I am a completionist and decided to start with 0.5 of the reconstructionist series, but I'm feeling a little lost.

We join Luci, who I don't know (do we get to know her?) and I went right from the Dowser and Oracle into this... high school drama? Luci is a teenager who is adapting to life and mourning her boyfriend in a very unique way. These two are in love in the way that only high schoolers can be, complete with notes, hearts, and poetry. He ends up following up on something on the internet and suddenly she is at his funeral and then at his grave. Then things get... weird. As a short story I'm left a little confused and not sure where it's supposed to be going. Maybe that will be a little clearer when I dive into book 1.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment