Saturday, June 8, 2019

Review: Claimed by Magic

Claimed by Magic Claimed by Magic by H.R. Savage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OK, I am admittedly late to the game. This is the last book in this series and I am so sad! I will definitely be checking out the previous books now that I'm in love with this prickly band of misfits.

We get a little refresher on how Fallon and Aidan met, at Fallon's brother's mating ceremony. It was a fleeting thing, but left an impression on them both. After that, they went their separate ways, until a vision Aidan receives indicates that she is in mortal danger. Ignoring all warnings to stay out of wolf business, he's drawn to her anyway. Fallon is independent to a fault. She's determined to live her life by her rules, even at the risk of getting herself killed.

Aidan, on the other hand, is so full of himself that he can't see the relationship developing before his eyes. He is also blind to the happenings in his own coven. There's oodles of betrayal, long buried family issues, fighting, sexy times, and pack behavior jammed into this book. The world was wonderful, and, as I said, I'm sad I missed the previous books to watch it evolve. Aidan and Fallon are unlikely allies and even less likely partners, but this book really took you on their adventure.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment