Friday, May 19, 2017

Review: Harker's Journey

Harker's Journey Harker's Journey by N.J. Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I guess I was at a slight advantage because I ended up reading the second book in the series prior to the first one. This first book is really more of a short story that sets up the world of the Dalakis men.

The Dalakis are cursed with only ever loving one woman and being able to mate with them to share eternity. It sounds romantic, but there are some logistical problems when one finds his mate when she’s still only 18. Cris is a gentleman, though (mostly), and lets her live her own life for way 13 years before luring her into his castle for some real life seduction.

There was a lot of smut, sexy times, and a great start for a series. Even if I hadn’t read the next book already, I’d be interested in seeing how the remaining men end up paired off. Things only get hotter from here on out!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment