Saturday, July 9, 2022

Hollowmore Slaying

Hollowmore Slaying (Thea Grove Vampire Hunter, #0.5)Hollowmore Slaying by Molly Webb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a cute, short story that gives a little more color to Thea's back story than you get in the central series. It answers a lot of question about how she met her friends and somehow landed on her feet after leaving her family behind. I needed something to help hold me over in between books, so when I saw this I jumped at it (also - free!). I think this may have even been better to stack at the start of the series so you don't jump in feeling a little bit behind. Either way, if you plan to enjoy or already enjoy Thea, you get more of what you like here. Now to wait for more Thea in full book format!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment