Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Love Binds

Love Binds (Tails from the Alpha Art Gallery Book 4)Love Binds by Cynthia St. Aubin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had spunk, sarcasm, and so much relatable inner monologue that I was nodding along the entire way. I'm sad I am joining at book#4, but happy to have met these wonderful characters.

So, as I said, I'm joining this series already in progress and a lot has happened. Turns out that Hanna is some head honcho in the shifter world, but not everyone is on board with that. She's got to convince them that she can shift (which she hasn't been able to do), that she is fit (not in the non-cheese eating sense), and that she has the heart needed to do the job. Oh, and she needs to go to some big event, too.

On top of all that, she's still navigating her relationship with Abernathy, the rich shifter guy who has a long standing history of loss that makes him a little bit overbearing. All these characters have clearly been well developed when I met them, so I am reaping the benefits of the first 3 books. Almost forgot - there's also the typical ex with a heart of gold (that is pretty smutty, too). He just so happens to be a vampire now, and probably wants to kill Hanna. So, yeah, there's a lot going on, but then there's chapters of them babysitting Hanna's niece and nephew. I'm so sad that this story arc ends here, but happy to have been exposed to the wonder that is Hanna.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment